A job opportunity has arisen for the role of Stock Control Assistant. Reporting to the Stock Controller, you will provide support and co-ordinate all of the day to day stock activities within the warehouse.
In this role you will:
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy/integrity within the warehouse operation and ensure all processes are adhered to
- Maintain stock accuracy within the WMS control system, in line with the warehouse processes and procedures
- Ensure any issues are escalated to the Stock Controller or Administration Manager
- Conduct cyclical counting on a daily basis within the warehouse environment – recording and maintaining all data
- Investigate and reconcile stock discrepancies, reporting any findings to the Stock Controller or Administration Manager
- Conduct audits of receipts, dispatch and return functions identifying any non-adherence to process
- Support the maintenance of KPI’s relating to stock accuracy
- Investigate any movement of stock within the operation, ensuring correct documentation and procedures have been adhered to
- Support with the maintenance of the WMS, mapping data for all SKU’s held in the warehouse
The successful candidate will have good IT skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Access Database and Word. You will also have excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills, matched with good communication and general organisational skills.
Experience in an inventory/stock role and JBA stock management systems would be an advantage.
To apply, please submit your CV to Paula Summers, Human Resources Department. Alternatively you can email your details to email@example.com