PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER (COMMERCIAL) GDPA
A job opportunity has arisen for the role of Product Marketing Manager (Commercial) GDPA. The successful candidate will be responsible for all marketing aspects (Product Management and Communications) relating to the Catering sector. This covers all existing products, both UK & International. You will also be responsible for setting and delivery of budgets by product sector as well as identification and execution of future NPI and product strategy, ensuring business growth is in line with objectives agreed by the GDPA management team. You will be supported by the Communications Manager who deals with all Catering as well as our Medical communications
Job accountabilities include:
- Responsibility for full product lifecycle from initial launch through to successful discontinuation
- Ensuring Catering Product sector sales, volume and margin targets are hit in line with latest budget or second-half forecast
- Close collaboration with UK & International Sales Teams to ensure all Commercial sales targets are met
- Regular meetings with key customers and end users as the “product expert”
- Agreeing annual communications strategy with Communications Manager.
- Setting of and working within Commercial A&P budget for the financial year.
- Working jointly with GDPA senior team to set latest annual budget targets
- Delivering future Catering growth plans, in line with agreed 3 year plans.
- Delivery of agreed NPI strategy
- Regular reporting vs KPIs to GDPA Management Team
- Identification and instigation of macro-level market wide product promotions.
- Working with Customer Care to generate Aftersales revenue opportunities
- Proactively working with Quality team to identify product improvements to reduce SCR rate and aftersales costs. Feeding those back through commercial to customers where needed
The successful candidate will be educated to A level standard or above with previous management and project management experience. You will be commercially minded with strong negotiation and organisation skills. You also have knowledge of budgeting and NPI processes. You will require a Driving Licence to allow you to travel to meet customers and work at the Buckley site.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit a full CV to Karan Baker, Human Resources Department, alternatively you can email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org