NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - DISTRIBUTION
An opportunity has arisen for the role of National Account Manager to work within the GDHA business. The role will be in the Independent/ Distribution Channel and will be responsible for National Distributors.
Reporting to the Head of Independent and Distribution Channel the successful candidate should demonstrate strong account management and selling skills into existing customers, whilst managing VSE spend, QRS and all elements of the customer relationship.
Growth opportunities exist within our business across all customers and you will need tenacity, drive and energy to go with the required selling skill set in order to develop the business across our brands.
In this role you will:
- Develop the customer(s) sales strategy & plans in conjunction with the Head of Channel
- Demonstrate ownership & control over the customer’s requirements with internal colleagues and external customers and deliver the agreed targets
- Work with your sales & marketing team colleagues to ensure achievement of budgeted sales revenues and margins
- Identify, specify, price and execute new & existing product into agreed customer(s)
- Determine and manage the customer strategies and pricing policies within the account set and linked to the business strategy across the channels
- Identify & develop new business opportunities for our brands and in conjunction with the commercial team.
- Be accountable for pricing,margins and VSE spend on all brands within the customers
The successful candidate will be numerate, creative, and able to influence at all levels. You should have previous sales experience within a similar role, ideally with customer and appliance knowledge. You should also have a working knowledge of all aspects of the sales mix, customer experience, budget management and effective planning.
A full driving license and the ability to travel and stay away from home is essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV to Karan Baker Human Resources Department or email email@example.com by