We are looking to appoint highly motivated and organised individuals to the position of Credit Control Supervisor. Reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager you will supervise the day-to-day duties of the Credit Control Team and provide assistance to the team & Credit Manager when required.
In this role you will:
- Supervise, train and support the Credit Control team on a daily basis.
- Complete regular documented ledger/performance reviews with each team member and make recommendations for improvement and training needs.
- Ensure sales ledger records are accurately maintained.
- Provide feedback to the Credit Control Manager.
- Conduct regular Team Meetings to exchange information/suggestions.
- Provide assistance in generation of KPI’s.
- Give high priority to customers needs and find solutions to assist with queries, visiting customers when required.
- Ensure that all Credit Control procedures are being followed and customer SLA’s are being adhered to and regularly reviewed/updated.
- Monitor levels of unallocated cash and ensure accurate allocation
- Assist with weekly/monthly forecasting, setting of targets and meeting deadlines.
- Review and make recommendation for release of suspended orders.
- Review and make recommendation to place customers on “STOP”.
- Maintain and improve working relations with Account Managers and all other departments within the company.
- Maintain absence records and holiday timetable, ensuring relevant cover is maintained and conduct return to work meetings.
- Carry out annual performance reviews with the team.
- Ensure company Housekeeping Policy is adhered.
The ability to demonstrate excellent supervisory, interpersonal and organisational skills is essential. You will also have previous B2B Credit Control experience and good IT skills, particularly Excel. The ICM full or part qualification is also preferred. As the role involves meeting with customers, a flexible approach and a full driving licence is also required.
To apply, please submit your CV to Julie Gowdy, Human Resources Department or email email@example.com