A job opportunity has arisen for the role of Accounts Payable Clerk. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you will provide administrative support, process invoices and credit notes and resolve queries.
In this role you will:
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes in line with company policies and procedures.
- Match invoices and credit notes to goods received notes and purchase orders.
- Obtain authorisation in line with the delegation of authority document.
- Use the Hummingbird document management system.
- Resolve invoice queries by liaising with stores, purchasing, suppliers, business managers and external stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
- Prepare supporting documentation for supplier payment runs.
- Maintain the filing system.
- Carry out document scanning and referencing.
- Manage all administration relating to supplier amendments and supplier bank details changes.
- Any other ad hoc administration.
The successful candidate will be educated to Grade C+ in GCSE Maths and English and will have excellent communication and IT skills. You will also be logical and organised with previous experience in invoice processing within a complex, high volume environment using 3 way match.
To apply, please submit your CV to Paula Summers, Human Resources Department, alternatively you can email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org